Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THE WEATHER IS HERE WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL





Will started school on the island and is playing soccer at the Anna Maria Community Center this fall. He seems a little tired and at game time though. Games are usually at 5 or 6 so he has had a full day and between school and karate he is one busy 5 yr old . He told me the other day that I was very lucky to have him as a son. I agree. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Thanksgiving and grateful Meghan and Jessica will also be joining you all that are making the trip. It is paradise down here, but we miss our family. We were going to have a bonfire to celebrate Uncle Tom's annual fire fest, but it is still in the 90's. This weekend is Bayfest so the season is starting and the snowbirds are coming down. I continue to lose weight and Sue is running every day. Heck I jogged the other day just to keep up with Will on his bike. I still hate running. Hopefully I will be down another 10 or 15 lbs by Thanksgiving. Sue is now a real estate agent at A Paradise Realty-- congratulations to her. Will is hanging out at work with Dad for a couple hours a few days a week ,while she does open houses. He has found a few friends on the Island and the other day I was walking on the beach and some lady said hello it's Will's dad. I know I need to post more but I just been busy, so Linda here are some pictures and to the rest of our families Hyatts and Carrolls we love you and miss you.

No comments: